Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT) support
In County Durham we take the induction of NQTs very seriously, working closely with schools to develop, nurture and retain the best of our new teaching professionals so that our schools continue to improve, as do the outcomes and life chances for our children and young people.
What we can offer you
In using us as your NQT Appropriate Body, you can be confident that the advice, guidance and support you will receive will not only be prompt, clear and reliable, but also robust, to make sure that induction processes are of high quality, fair and consistently applied and fully comply with statutory guidance Gov.uk: Induction for newly qualified teachers. As part of our service you can expect:
- unlimited access to advice and guidance by telephone and email
- online guidance and practical resources through the
- face-to-face consultation where additional support/guidance is necessary
- an individual secure e-portfolio to gather evidence towards the Gov.uk: Teachers standards'
- personalised feedback on termly assessment reports
- a potential quality assurance visit as part of our statutory duties as Appropriate Body
- all aspects of administration associated with NQT induction
Take a look at the different services and packages we can offer you in our.
What people say about us
"I have been impressed with the level of support offered to NQT Induction Tutors, both in terms of CPD, information and contact details for further reference if needed."
Interested and want to find out more? Contact us.