We offer highly effective and competitively priced opportunities to help your business reach thousands of people across the county.
Sponsorship and advertising is available for the following:
- Roundabout sponsorship.
- Park and Ride advertising
- Event and campaign sponsorship - an excellent opportunity for your businesses to be seen as a supporter of local people and the community
- Publications such as Durham County News and our Summer Guide, which are distributed to 234,000 households in County Durham. See and for further information.
- Workforce initiatives (e.g., our employee recognition scheme, intranet, Buzz employee magazine, suggestion scheme or any other campaign relating to our workforce)
- Inspiring People awards 2019 - recognising the achievements of our staff. Any organisation interested in sponsoring an award and raising their profile with council staff should contact us to register their interest.
If you're interested in any of the above opportunities, apart from roundabout sponsorship, please contact us. See below for details of roundabout sponsorship.
Sponsoring a roundabout
The sponsorship of roundabouts is managed on our behalf by Community Partners. The contract terms are between one to three years, and prices vary depending on location and traffic flow.
Some of the roundabouts have up to five signs on it. You can have a different piece of artwork on each one, to promote different marketing messages.
Google Maps: Sponsoring a Roundabout shows you all the roundabouts that are available to sponsor (blue and yellow dots only).
October showcase event for schools and academies
Durham County Council is holding a 'Showcase Event' for schools and academies on Wednesday 2 October 2019.
The event is the first of its kind and will provide a platform for the authority to promote traded services offered to schools and academies.
Suppliers are invited to sponsor the event. All suppliers supporting will feature in the event programme and on notices displayed on the day.
If you are interested in sponsoring this event please contact email@example.com