Free seven day leisure centre pass
Visit your local leisure centre between 3 - 16 September to claim your free pass.
Whether you fancy a workout in the gym, a dip in the pool or a fitness class, your local leisure centre has something to offer.
Free passes include full access to the fitness suite with a one to one induction and personal fitness plan. If you are new to the gym, you will need to arrange an induction before your first visit.
If you prefer a dip in the pool, you can try a general swimming session or an aqua class, find your local swimming pool timetable by visiting our Swimming page.
Or if fitness classes are more you thing, we have over 95 classes to choose from! Whether you prefer something high impact or strength and conditioning, there's something for everyone. You can find Fitness class timetables by visiting Leisure centres.
How can I claim my free pass?
All you need to do if visit your local leisure centre and ask at reception for your free pass.
Where can I use my free pass?
Free seven day passes are available at:
- Abbey Leisure Centre
- Chester-le-Street Leisure Centre
- Consett Leisure Centre
- Freeman's Quay Leisure Centre
- Meadowfield Leisure Centre
- Newton Aycliffe Leisure Centre
- Riverside Leisure Complex
- Shildon-Sunnydale Leisure Centre
- Spennymoor Leisure Centre
- Teesdale Leisure Centre
- The Louisa Centre
- Woodhouse Close Leisure Complex.
Free pass terms and conditions
- Free passes are only available to new customers who do not have a thrive card
- Passes must be used within seven days of collection
- No cash alternative is available
- Free passes include access to the gym, fitness classes and general swimming sessions