Skip to content
  1. Do it online
  2. Have Your Say
  3. My Durham

Marriages and civil partnerships

Before you can marry or enter into a civil partnership there are certain formalities that are required by law. You need to make an appointment for both partners to attend the Register Office so you can inform them of your intention to marry or enter into a civil partnership.

Related information
Share this page on Facebook Share this page on Twitter Print this page