Look after your mental health during coronavirus outbreak
Advice to stay calm and deal with anxiety and worries if directly related to developments / issues associated with COVID-19.
In line with The World Health Organisations (WHO) recommendations, you should:
- Be careful what you read and seek news from reputable sources - limit your time watching/reading things that aren't helping your anxiety / worries / frame of mind.
- Keep in touch with friends, colleagues and family - using your phone, tablet, computer if you are self-isolating.
- Look after yourself - eat well and exercise.
- Focus on what you can control.
- Mental Health Foundation: looking after your mental health during the coronavirus outbreak
- MIND: coronavirus and your wellbeing
- Gov.uk: guidance on staying at home
- NHS mental health and wellbeing information
- Every Mind Matters: looking after your mental health
See our Keep active in your home info, which includes links to activities for all ages and abilities - it includes workouts, activities and PE lessons.