Chester-le-Street Customer Access Point
The Customer Access Point at Chester-le-Street is your local point of contact for help and information about our services.
This customer access point will reopen on 21 June 2021. However, you will need to call us to book an appointment to use the access point.
Our customer access point is open:
- Monday to Thursday 8.30am to 5.00pm
- Fridays 8.30am to 4.30pm
How you access our services has changed
We will continue to offer the same services as before the pandemic, but with a focus on digital inclusion through access to devices. Our staff are on hand to provide fully supported self-serve sessions if you need it. Appointments with specialist staff will usually be held by video call rather than face to face, but you will be helped to do this.
Depending on the Government guidance at the time, other changes you may notice include:
- hand sanitisation stations and a one way system through the building
- you may be required to wear a face covering (unless exempt)
We are at The Cestria Hub, sharing premises with Karbon Homes.
Parking is available in the town centre.
Make an appointment for help with:
- street cleaning and environmental services
- planning and building control
- waste permits
- older and disabled persons bus passes
- housing and council tax benefits
- council tax
Please contact us to make an appointment
You can also access Karbon Homes services.
- Customer Access Point - Chester-le-Street
- 03000 26 0000
Our address is:
- The Cestria Hub
- 166 Front Street
- County Durham
- United Kingdom
- DH3 3AZ