Garage plots and lettings
Find out how you can rent a garage space from us.
We own and manage a number of garage sites around the county. Plots are allocated for domestic garages, with tenants responsible for constructing their own garage. Plots are let on an annual basis.
How do I apply for a garage plot?
If you are interested in a tenancy for a garage plot, please contact us at our estates management section.
How much does it cost?
There is a one-off fee of £150+VAT when you first enter in to an arrangement.The annual rent for a garage plot is £50 plus VAT. This is reviewed annually.
How can I pay?
You can either or contact us using our 24 hour payment line.
If you would prefer to rent a garage your local housing Association may have availability:
- Cestria (Chester-le-Street) - 0191 385 1900
- Dale & Valley Homes (Wear Valley) - 0800 083 0333
- Derwentside Homes (Derwentside) - 0333 999 9506
- Durham City Homes (Durham City) - 0800 068 0013
- East Durham Homes (Easington) - 0800 032 0835
- Livin (Sedgefield) - 0800 068 0013
- Teesdale Housing Association (Teesdale) 01833 694 400
- 24 hour payment line
- 0300 456 2771
- Estate Management (garages)
- 03000 265 268
Our address is:
- Asset Management
- County Hall
- County Durham
- United Kingdom
- DH1 5UL