Community Action Scheme's current project
The Community Action Team (CAT) is working to tackle a range of local housing and environmental problems in different areas of County Durham. Find out about our current project in Crook.
We will be delivering an 11 week programme in the Crook from 8 July to 22 September 2019.
- empty properties
- the dumping of rubbish
- improvements to poor quality privately rented housing
- dog fouling
Resident engagement events
We hosted resident engagements events at the Crook Civic Centre on:
- Tuesday 16 July from 10.30am to 11.30am
- Tuesday 16 July from 5.00pm to 6.00pm
All residents were invited to attend, to tell us about their concerns and help set the priorities for the project.
The Mid-Action Partner and residents walkabout around the area, to help set the priorities for the project:
- Thursday 22 August from 11.00am to 12.00pm
Weekly surgery sessions
All residents are also invited to drop-in to speak to us about the project and report any issues of concern, at our weekly resident surgery sessions which will be held at the Crook Civic Centre:
- Tuesday 6 August from 10.30am to 11.30am
- Tuesday 13 August from 10.30am to 11.30am
- Tuesday 20 August from 5.00pm to 6.00pm
- Tuesday 27 August from 10.30am to 11.30am
- Tuesday 3 September from 10.30am to 11.30am
Details of the programme areas for 2018-19 can be found on our Community Action Scheme page. You can find details of programmes that have already been carried out on the Community Action Scheme - previous projects page.