1. Do it online
  2. Have Your Say
  3. My Durham

Report housing benefit fraud

Benefit fraud costs all taxpayers. If you suspect someone of fraud, you can report it anonymously in a number of ways.

You can report housing benefit fraud to the Department for Work and Pensions:

PO Box 224

Change of circumstances

Make sure you notify us of a change in your circumstances

Failure to notify us of a change in your circumstances that could affect how much benefit you receive is an offence. 

Share this page on Facebook Share this page on Twitter Print this page