Online payments with eStore
eStore is your way to make payments for council goods and services online. Find out more about the system and the advantages of registering for an account below.
What can you use it for?
You can make the following payments - with more following soon:
- Council tax payments
- Council invoice payments
- Housing benefit overpayments
- Blue Badge payments
- Business rate payments
- Business Improvement District (BID) payments
- Pay fines / Fixed Penalty Notices issued for things like littering, flytipping and dog fouling.
You can pay/appeal against a parking fine through our separate online parking system.
Benefits of setting up an account
If you make regular online payments register for our eStore. It's quicker and more secure than entering your payment details each time.
You can continue to make individual payments without setting up an account, but if you make regular payments, for example if you pay your council tax online each month, setting up an account will make it:
- quicker to make these payments
- more secure as you don't have to enter your payment details each time you come to pay
- easier to check past payments as you can keep a check on your payment history