Skip to content
  1. Do it online
  2. Login
  3. Have your say
  4. My Durham

We continue to be here to support care leavers and there will always be someone you can contact to offer advice, help and support on 03000 262 271. 

Money for care leavers to set up home

We will give you up to £2000 to buy essential furniture and home electricals (for example cooker or fridge) when you set up your own home.

To apply for this money, contact your Young Person's Advisor (YPA) or your social worker.


Share this page on Facebook Share this page on Twitter Print this page