Skip to content
  1. Do it online
  2. Login
  3. Have your say
  4. My Durham

We continue to be here to support care leavers and there will always be someone you can contact to offer advice, help and support on 03000 262 271. 

Supported accommodation for care leavers

There are a number of schemes in County Durham that can provide you with somewhere to live with lots of support.

There are lots of different options available to you:

  • Sharing a house or flat with others with support from staff based on site.
  • Living alone in your own house or flat with 'floating support' that will regularly visit you and help you to manage your tenancy.

Where you live will be discussed as part of your pathway plan and there'll be a special meeting held to talk about the options open to you when you are ready to leave care.

Contact us
Young People's Service
03000 262 289
Share this page on Facebook Share this page on Twitter Print this page