Delivered in partnership with training2care this virtual session aims to increase your knowledge of accessing and planning care.
This course will explain the care planning process and identify the key features of the person-centred care planning process.
Who the course is for?
This course is ideal for all Health and Social Care staff who have responsibility of assessing and planning care.
The course is a virtual session over 2 hours.
What you will learn
By completing this course, you will gain an understanding of the care planning process and how the person-centred care planning process differs from other forms of planning and assessment within the care planning process. This will develop and improve your skills in a health and social care setting.
You will cover
- Introduction - The Care Planning Process.
- Assessment Process.
- Risk Assessment.
- Planning the Delivery of Care.
- Implementation of Care Plans.
- Evaluate Plans and Processes.
- Storage of Care Plans.
- Understand the importance of care planning and how the individual can be supported in these processes.
- Course delivered via virtual session to give you flexibility of study.
Course dates and times
Wednesday 8 March 2023 - 9.30am - 11.30am
How to book
To book this course, please contact us.
- Care Academy
- 03000 260 222