Delivered in partnership with training2care this virtual session aims to increase your knowledge of risk assessments.
Who the course is for?
This course is ideal for all Health and Social Care staff.
The course is a virtual session over 2 hours, at the end of the session you will complete a short assessment to evidence the learning which will take you approximately 30 minutes to complete. You must complete the assessment to fully complete the course.
What you will learn
By completing this course, you will understand:
- Introduction to Risk Assessments
- Why do we need Risk Assessments
- Risk Assessment Process
- Risk Assessment Duty of Care
- Information Sharing
- Specific Risk Assessments
- What is Risk Management
- By attending this course, you will understand what risk assessments are, the process and legislation involved and why we need them.
- You will be able to carry out specific risk assessments to identify risk associated with moving and handling, infection control as well as others.
- Understand information sharing and what information to gather when undertaking a risk assessment.
Course dates and times
You only need to attend one of the sessions below:
Monday 6 February 12.00noon - 2.00pm
Thursday 9 February 12.00noon - 2.00pm
Wednesday 8 March 2023 - 2.30pm - 4.30pm
How to book
To book this course, please contact us.
- Care Academy
- 03000 260 222