Skip to content
  1. Do it online
  2. Login
  3. Have your say
  4. My Durham

Due to essential maintenance, the following systems will be unavailable from 6.00pm on Monday 2 October until 8.00am on Tuesday 3 October: our online council tax, business rates and housing benefit services, and our welfare assistance form. You will also not be able to register to pay council tax online, make a change of address for council tax or cancel single person discount. You are still able to make a payment during this time. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.

Report a repair

How you report a repair depends on who you rent your home from. Report all repair issues as soon as possible.

For former council housing, report this through your housing provider:

For other social housing providers see the links on our Housing associations page.

If you rent your home privately, your landlord is responsible for fixing most repair problems in your rented home.