Commercial and trade waste services we offer
It is illegal to dispose of commercial or trade waste at Household Waste Recycling Centres (tips). Find out what trade waste collections we offer to businesses.
What is commercial or trade waste?
It is any waste produced from a commercial operation including waste from works or repairs, alterations, construction, improvements or demolition.
Trade waste collections
We offer a trade waste collection service to businesses in County Durham from as little as £100.62 a year. There are a selection of standard options, based on collections of general waste and recyclable materials. Alternatively, we offer pricing of contracts based on your individual needs.
There are a number of options on bins and sacks for your waste disposal needs. Theshows the different bin sizes available to suit your business. If you're not sure what's the best bin option for your business, we can help.
Theexplains what items go in your recycling bin and what items go in your rubbish bin.
Why choose our waste collection service?
Choose us for the following reasons. We:
- have a large fleet of collection vehicles operating throughout the county, manned by reliable and experienced staff
- guarantee our prices are competitive, with no hidden extras
- will work with you to offer fully customised plans to meet your individual needs
- provide a full no obligation consultation and quotation
- offer continuous customer led service, with friendly and knowledgeable staff
- can accommodate different contract durations, with flexible payment options.
Trade waste facility at Stainton Grove
Our trade waste facility and re-use shop at Stainton Grove remain closed.
Other options available to dispose of commercial / trade waste
You can dispose of your commercial/trade waste yourself if you are a registered waste carrier or you use a registered waste carrier. Find out more about the legal disposal of commercial or trade waste.