Skip to content
  1. Do it online
  2. Login
  3. Have your say
  4. My Durham

Following a steep rise in cases across the region, the whole of the North East has been named as an area that will receive additional support. You can read the latest statement from LA7 leaders. There are no additional restrictions on the area or residents but with cases of Covid higher than ever before everyone is asked to continue to act carefully and responsibly. Further information will be provided as it becomes available. See Covid-19 advice and information for advice on how to stay safe. Thank you for playing your part in helping to keep the North East open and protect others.

Contact your local councillor

If there's something you want to raise with your local councillor, find out how to contact them.

Use our online services to ask about one of our services, report a problem, or apply for something.

What can councillors do on your behalf?

Councillors are elected to represent their local community and may be able to help you, or advise you on who can help sort out your problem. They can sometimes progress the case on your behalf.

You can contact your councillor directly when you, or people living in your community, are affected by decisions the council makes.

Find your councillor

Use My Durham to find the details of the councillors who represent your area.

Share this page on Facebook Share this page on Twitter Print this page