Primary school support
We work with schools, settings, academies and other educational institutions to ensure the highest quality opportunities and outcomes for all children and young people in County Durham and our partner organisations across the north east.
What we can offer your school
We provide a wide range of challenge and support to schools. This includes:
- A professional consultation to match support to identified school development priorities.
- On-going support from an Education Development Partner.
- Supported self-reviews across a range of aspects of school effectiveness.
- Executive Leader, Senior Leader and Mid Leader support and development.
- Headteacher performance management.
- Termly network meetings for NQTs, classroom teachers, mid leader and senior leaders.
- A comprehensive New Heads Programme designed to provide help and guidance on both short term and long term issues.
- Bespoke support packages across a range of aspects of provision.
- A conference programme which is focused on contemporary issues in education.
Take a look at all of the different services and packages we can offer you at Durham Commercial Services: Education Durham.
What people say about us
"The staff are really buzzing with your ideas from the training today. I know it's going to have real impact on their work - thanks for doing it so brilliantly!'
Interested and want to find out more? Contact us.
- Education Durham
- 03000 265 850
- Hire Durham Leadership Centre, Spennymoor
- Hire Stanley Education Centre
- Durham Learning Resources - our schools' library service
- Durham Music Service
- Education Durham - school improvement service
- Secondary school support
- Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT) support
- Early years development support
- School governors