Skip to content
  1. Do it online
  2. Login
  3. Have your say
  4. My Durham

I am a care leaver with nowhere to go

Help and support for young people who are no longer in care (16 - 25 years).

Contact us for housing advice by phone - call 03000 268 000 - or by email At this time we're not able to provide advice face to face.

Complete our online form to tell us you are at risk of becoming homeless or contact us as soon as possible, if you feel that you are at risk.

We will work with you to progress to living independently. Together we'll look at your options and agree the best way forward, based on your needs and your situation.

For more information or a referral, please contact us or see our Get help to avoid becoming homeless information, which includes how to contact us outside of office hours.

For more information about other support we can offer you as a care leaver, see our Care leavers - our local offer for you page.

Contact us
Housing Advice Line
03000 268 000