Skip to content
  1. Do it online
  2. Login
  3. Have your say
  4. My Durham

MyView - staff and manager self-service HR portal

Find out how to use MyView, our internal human resources and payroll system.

How to access MyView

If you are a member of council staff and logged onto the council network using a work device you will be able to access MyView without entering your login details.

If using MyView from outside the council network, you will need your employee number, password and security question.

If you are not registered for MyView, please contact us by email with your full name, employee number, date of birth, national insurance (NI) number and work email address.

What you can do on MyView

Staff can:

  • view and update personal details
  • view and download interactive payslip and P60 information
  • add mileage and expense claims (with receipts)
  • manage vehicle information
  • view organisational charts
  • request annual and flexi leave
  • upload ID photographs
  • record gifts, hospitality and other declarations

Managers can:

  • approve mileage and expenses claims, training requests and requests for leave
  • record and monitor absence
  • access a variety of analytics for their staff
  • report Establishment Changes to Payroll

Help and support

Guidance documents have been created to help you use the system.

For all other help and support, contact us at the MyView helpdesk between 9.00am to 5.00pm, Monday to Thursday, and 9.00am to 4.00pm Friday. For any queries outside these hours please contact us by email referencing your employee number.