Skip to content
  1. Do it online
  2. Login
  3. Have your say
  4. My Durham

Ask for a copy of your pupil record

You have the right to access your educational record.

To get your pupil record, you will need to contact the headteacher of your school directly. We cannot provide you with this information.

If you want a permanent copy of the record, there may be a charge, and the record should be supplied within 15 school days of your request.

For more information, visit Information Commissioner: pupil information.