Lone worker monitoring service
Care Connect provides a Lone Worker Service that operates 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
If you have staff working in isolation, or doing visits alone during normal and out of office hours, our Lone Worker Service provides safety and security to your staff.
The Lone Worker Service is a 'check call' monitoring system which is designed to support staff. It works with an existing mobile phone to offer safety for people who:
- work alone
- work in remote locations
- are constantly on the move
- carry out home visits
- work in potentially hazardous environments
The service provides regular check-up calls and easy duress activation, the Lone Worker Service quickly identifies workers who need assistance. We have a contract with a security company to respond and carry out an immediate search in the event of an escalated incident or emergency.
Who our Lone Worker Service is for
The Lone Worker Service is suitable for people who work alone or are very mobile such as:
- community nurses
- housing officers
- care workers
- security workers
- estate agents
- night shift workers
- mobile workers
- sales representatives
- any staff who travel regularly, working alone.
Features and benefits
- provides a safer working environment
- is designed to work on most current mobile phones
- helps managers to easily track staff activity
- provides a quick and easy to use duress call
- is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week
Find out more
Please contact us to find out how we can help.