Skip to content
  1. Do it online
  2. Login
  3. Have your say
  4. My Durham

Moving from child to adult care

At the age of 18, if you need care and support, you will move from child to adult care.

Planning ahead 

Lots of things can change about your care and support arrangements during this time.  We can help you plan your move.   

We will complete a Care Act assessment with you to determine if you are eligible to receive commissioned services.  The following information is available on eligibility for care and support: 


Contact us
Social Care Direct
03000 267 979
0191 383 5752