Chester-le-Street Customer Access Point
The Customer Access Point at Chester-le-Street is your local point of contact for help and information about our services.
Contact us to book an appointment to use this access point.
Our staff are on hand to provide fully supported self-serve sessions if you need it.
Our customer access point is open:
- Monday and Tuesday 8.30am - 5.00pm and Friday 8.30am - 4.30pm.
We are at 129 Front Street in the centre of Chester-le-Street.
Parking is available in the town centre.
Make an appointment for help with:
- street cleaning and environmental services
- planning and building control
- waste permits
- older and disabled persons bus passes
- housing and council tax benefits
- council tax
Please contact us to make an appointment
- Customer Access Point - Chester-le-Street
- 03000 26 0000
Our address is:
- 129 Front Street
- County Durham
- United Kingdom
- DH3 3BL